The Main Studio
Main Studio Room 24′ x 24′ x 12′
- Lighting grid with dimmer control panel-Adjustable lighting for inside 3200k, or sunlight 5600k color temperatures. Grid and stand lights include Mole Richardson mini moles, scoops and baby fresnels, Colortran elipsoidals and more photo or Grid/ Dimmers/lighting panel. (link to lighting equip list)
- Curved 24′ x 12′ foot chromakey wall with dedicated lighting. Can be painted any color, or covered with curtains (photo)
- Grey and Black curtains on stage curtain track system (Photo wide of curtains )
- HD cameras : Remote Pan Tilt Zoom or Tripods (photo of each and remote control station next to switcher)
- QTV Teleprompter plasmas (Photo) Our large 14″ plasma teleprompters allow for easy talent viewing of scripted text scrolling in front of the camera.
- Telex Intercom system for camera operators to talk to control room (photo of operator talking with headset and producer at control station)
- Telex Wireless lavalier microphones for talent (photo)
- 4’x 8′ skylight for outdoor natural light when required. Can be shut.
- Aurelex sound absorption on walls and curtains for sound
- PA system for rehearsing and live events.
- Individual headphone amp mix monitoring for musicians from control room
- Large 8′ sound treated window between studio and control room helps communication between engineer and musicians
- Two separate sound isolation booths for vocals and instruments (photos)
- 20 channel snake to control room (photo)